NU Career and Advising Center is glad to inform you can make a career advising appointment (former School Hours) with CAC Managers/Career advisors only via CAC Career Net, a special “headhunter system”, where we post all available vacancies and internship and pre-employment internship opportunities. All you need is to have an account in the system and make an appointment with the Career adviser via “Calendar”. Our Career Advisers are always happy to assist you with:
- Job Search advice and Pre-Employment Internship;
- Internship opportunities;
- Application to graduate and post-graduate studies;
- Alumni matters;
- Documents Review (Resume, Cover Letter Review),
- Interview Techniques and General career advising session.
Please check your emails to find CAC CareerNet Counseling Registration Guide. For more information about Career and Advising Center and its services click here.