Become Alumni Ambassador
There are NU graduates in so many countries and regions around the world, some of them work, and others pursue further education. Despite the distance Nazarbayev University is looking forward to maintaining life-long relationships with you as NU graduates and invites you to become NU Alumni Ambassador.
We want to make NU alumni network stronger and more professional. So join us!
Who is an Alumni Ambassador and what does s/he do?
- Alumni Ambassador is a contact point for prospective students interested in NU, for visiting staff, students and alumni
- Alumni Ambassador provides insight and feedback on student interest and trends
- Alumni Ambassador encourages today’s students to see themselves as future alumni and valuable members of NU community
- Alumni Ambassador assists in the organization of alumni gatherings in your area
- Alumni Ambassador assists at local and overseas recruitment fairs and exhibitions attended by NU Admissions Department.
You are real Ambassadors of Nazarbayev University in your region.
Why become an Alumni Ambassador?
As an ambassador you have an opportunity:
- To enhance your own personal and professional development
- To further develop your communications skills
- To give back to NU – playing an active role in the promotion and development of your Alma mater
- To take advantage of excellent networking opportunities.
How to become an Alumni Ambassador?
If you’re a graduate of Nazarbayev University and you are interested in becoming NU Alumni Ambassador please read the Agreement and complete the profile. After that your profile will be available on the NU alumni website.