NU ALUMNI AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Nazarbayev University launched the NU Alumni Ambassador program in May of 2017. 28 outstanding alumni-ambassadors from each Classes of 2015 and 2018 established the strong alumni ambassador community and supported their Alma Mater on different matters.
In 2019 the Program was relaunched to make NU alumni network stronger and more professional. Three new categories of ambassadors were established for specific areas of collaboration.
NU Alumni Ambassador program is a network of alumni around the world who help their alma mater in achieving its mission and goals, contribute to the development of the University and make NU alumni community stronger and more professional.
NU Alumni Ambassador are
- a positive and enthusiastic graduate of Nazarbayev University,
- proud and love telling everyone that you graduated from NU,
- believe in the goals and mission of Nazarbayev University,
- ready to volunteer on positively promoting NU and acting as University ambassadors in your region,
- enjoy motivating and inspiring others,
- want to help other NU graduates and students in your region,
- love engaging on social media,
- have established interpersonal communication skills
Benefits of the Alumni Ambassador
- Enhancing your own personal and professional development
- Further developing your communications skills
- Giving back to NU – playing an active role in the promotion and development of your Alma Mater
- Taking advantage of excellent networking opportunities with alumni, students and entire community
- Making a difference in the community
- Having fun
NU CAC Alumni Relations are the responsible unit for the implementation of the Program and will:
- Gather Alumni Ambassador applications, review them, contact the alumni and maintain the relationship
- Publish the Alumni Ambassadors name, program, year, and contact info on NU Alumni webpage, and on CAC and NU Alumni social media
- Share with the Alumni ambassadors information about alumni living within their region, and assist them to connect with those graduates
- Connect the Alumni Ambassador with NU resources and contacts regarding activities in their region, when appropriate
- Inform Alumni Ambassadors about NU activities/initiatives/news within their region, if any
NU Alumni Ambassadors roles
There are three roles defined for NU Alumni Ambassadors
- BRAND AMBASSADOR
- NU ALUMNI STUDENT RECRUITING AMBASSADOR (NUASRA)
- NU ALUMNI SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR (NUASMA)
You can choose one, two or all three roles for volunteering.