NU ALUMNI AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Nazarbayev University launched the NU Alumni Ambassador program in May of 2017. Since 28 outstanding alumni-ambassadors from each Classes of 2015 and 2018 became a NU Alumni Ambassador and established the strong alumni ambassador community.
NU Alumni Ambassador program is a network of alumni around the world who help their alma mater in achieving its mission and goals, contribute to the development of the University and make NU alumni community stronger and more professional.
Why Should I become the NU Alumni Ambassador?
- you are positive and enthusiastic graduate of Nazarbayev University,
- you are proud and love telling everyone that you graduated from NU,
- you believe in the goals and mission of Nazarbayev University,
- you are ready to volunteer on positively promoting NU and acting as University ambassadors in your region,
- you enjoy motivating and inspiring others,
- you want to help other NU graduates and students in your region,
- you love engaging on social media,
- you have established interpersonal communication skills
Benefits of the Alumni Ambassador
- Enhancing your own personal and professional development
- Further developing your communications skills
- Giving back to NU – playing an active role in the promotion and development of your Alma Mater
- Taking advantage of excellent networking opportunities with alumni, students and entire community
- Making a difference in the community
- Having fun
NU CAC Alumni Relations are responsible unit for the implementation of the Program and will:
- Gather Alumni Ambassador applications, review them, contact the alumni and maintain the relationship
- Publish the Alumni Ambassadors name, program, year, and contact info on NU Alumni webpage, and on CAC and NU Alumni social media
- Share with the Alumni ambassadors information about alumni living within their region, and assist them to connect with those graduates
- Connect the Alumni Ambassador with NU resources and contacts regarding activities in their region, when appropriate
- Inform Alumni Ambassadors about NU activities/initiatives/news within their region, if any
NU Alumni Ambassadors roles
There are three roles defined for NU Alumni Ambassadors
- BRAND AMBASSADOR
- NU ALUMNI STUDENT RECRUITING AMBASSADOR (NUASRA)
- NU ALUMNI SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR (NUASMA)
You can choose one, two or all three roles for volunteering.